Professional event planners and managers with more than 20 years of event and association management experience.
Why Choose Us?
ConventionALL is unrivaled in the industry in terms of professionalism, service and expertise and we would provide a number of benefits to your organization that our competitors cannot:
- We possess experience working directly with board of directors. This experience will ensure that there will be virtually no learning curve moving forward, allowing us to focus on delivering services.
- ConventionALL Management is one of the only firms in Calgary where all of our team hold an association or event management designation or certification.
- ConventionALL Management provides association management services to a number of our clients. This background and knowledge working with associations allows our team to provide specialized assistance when working with regulatory or not-for profit associations.
ConventionALL Management delivers event professionals who bring the skills, creative spirit, imagination and experience necessary to assist you in achieving your event and organizational objectives. By bringing us on as a partner, you will have an instant, fully equipped office that is able to begin immediately to ensure you are delivering value to your members.
ConventionALL Management provides:
1. Professional conference, meeting and event planning services.
2. Professional not-for-profit association management services.
ConventionALL offers a rare blend of creative spirit and fresh perspective combined with business-like precision and follow-through. We help organizations reach new levels of success in their day-to-day operations and in their professional conferences and events.
ConventionALL clients benefit from:
- Our extensive technical knowledge and experience with all types and sizes of associations and events
- Our imaginative approach to operations – we are inventive people who respond effectively to change
- Our proven ability to work successfully with volunteer groups
- Our ability to help associations address issues and solve problems in creative ways – attacking old problems with fresh perspective and transforming programs into dynamic enterprises
- Our commitment to practical training and continuing education – ensuring we are abreast of current thinking and technology